Thursday, March 19, 2009

A question for readers?

Hi to everyone.
I'd like to know if readers who read Christian Fiction are open to reading other genres? Would you visit a blog that has Christian Fiction authors as well as other Genre authors even Erotica authors on their blogs?

Do you think there should be a wide seperation between Christian Fiction and other genres or do you want the Secular world to see CF for the wonderful writing it is? Do you think that if CF authors and books are promoted on the Secular blogs maybe more readers would find their way back to their faith or learn about a faith they may never have heard before or never listened to?

I'd really love to know readers thoughts on this. I'd like to add CF authors and books to my other blog and not post to this one, since I have hard time keeping up with 2/3 blogs. But I'd like to know readers thoughts on this as well. Would you CF readers read posts that appeared on blogs with other authors/books?

I thank you for your comments in advance.

No comments: